Please carefully read through the following guidelines for the Allswell Film Competition before submitting your entry.
ALL ENTRANTS MUST ADHERE TO THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES:
- All short films must be based on the theme: A Life in A Day.
- How do you see a day reflecting your life? The theme “A Life in A Day” could be a reflection of the past, a representation of different world views on a specific day, or any other creative interpretation of what the concept means – as long as it is well thought out and explained through the film description or in the film itself.
- Entrants may wish to further explore elements that reflect heritage and family values – the bedrock of Allswell’s core brand elements. Be creative with the theme!
- You can create a piece of fiction, a documentary, and be sure to adhere to copyright rules when using third-party footage(s) or work(s). Your film can be in any genre e.g. animation, live-action, drama or comedy.
- First prize: $1000 cash + Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 worth $199 + 7 cartons of Allswell drinks
- Second prize: $750 cash + Creative Hitz Headphones + 5 cartons of Allswell drinks
- Third prize: $500 cash + Creative Hitz Headphones + 3 cartons of Allswell drinks
- Conditional: Video contract - Stand a chance to win a contract with Allswell to produce our video content for the year
CONTEST ENTRY DETAILS & DEADLINE:
- Contest entry is free
- Participants may enter individually, or in groups
- Only the latest copy will be taken into consideration when there is repeat submission.
- Participants may enter more than one film if desired. Each film must be submitted as a separate entry
- Contest period is: 11th Dec 2017 to 9th Mar 2018
- Upload your video to YouTube and make it public and then submit a link to your film via the online form
- All entries must be submitted online through a google form (including the link to the short film and at least three still images from the film) by the closing deadline: 9 March 2018, 2359hrs (11:59 pm GMT+8)
- All submissions must feature a minimum of the following products, in form of subtle/ tasteful product placement.
a) Allswell Asian Drinks 360ml
b) Allswell Asian Drinks 500ml
c) Allswell Asian Drinks 1000ml
- All films must be made specifically for the “Allswell Film Competition – A Life in A Day”, and have the contest name included in your short film description on YouTube.
- Each film must not exceed 60 seconds.
- Opening and/or closing credits are not required, but (if added) may be up to an additional 10 seconds in total.
- Films may be in any language or have no dialogue at all. Foreign-language audio (or important on-screen text) must have English subtitles.
- Ensure that all content in your film (including footage, music, images, props, etc.) is your own. If you include any copyrighted content, you must be able to provide written permission for its use. Entries containing any unauthorised content will be disqualified.
- The winners must allow Allswell to screen the film publicly. Allswell does not own the film copy. The film rights belong to the producer and/director.
ONLINE ENTRY SYSTEM
In order for your entry to be valid, you must submit details and a link to your short film using the online form on this website:
- Complete all compulsory fields on each step of the entry form
- Upload your short film to YouTube under the unlisted mode, submit the URL link on the submission form
If you have any questions or are having trouble submitting your entry online, please email email@example.com – we are here to help
Three winners will be contacted via email and announced on Wednesday 31 March 2018, Please ensure you submit a valid email address with your entry.
The winners will be announced on the Allswell Singapore website and AllswellSG Facebook, so be sure to like our Facebook page for updates!
*Click here for competition Terms and Conditions.