500ml Allswell Plum juice
4 Egg yolk
1 6-inch tart shell
2 Bread sticks
2 Black plums
6 Mandarin orange segments
50gm Whipped cream
1 packet Sliced almonds
1. Melt the butter and mix it with sugar and plum juice.
2. After the mixture has cooled, add the egg yolk and cornfl our.
3. Strain the mixture with a conical sieve.
4. Place the 6-inch tart shell on a baking tray. Pour the plum juice mixture into the tart shell and bake at 180°C for 30 minutes.
5. Slice part of the plum into even wedges and the rest into thin slices. Place the mandarin orange segments in the centre of the pie. Garnish the pie with whipped cream and add the black plum wedges and bread sticks. Use the thin slices of plum to form a rose on top of the mandarin orange segments.
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!
OKSubscriptions powered by Strikingly